June 08, 2008

Morgans Baptism

Morgan Tay Acton was Baptized and Confirmed May 31, 2008.
We are so proud of Morgan for accepting the Holy Ghost in her life. All she could tell me on this day was "I am so Happy", and on the way home she said her heart was really warm. The Lord speaks to people in different ways and I think Morgan was filling his love for her. I am so great for the accomplishment my family has had this year and I just hope for many more. We are also glad that our family was able to travel down here to see Morgan be baptized. It was definitely a house full a people, that even Scott and I gave up our bed to family members and slept at a friends house. But we couldn't ask for a better weekend. Thanks to all that came and those who said prayers and did a talk. I guess that is what family's are for. Love you all..




Morgan getting ready for her Baptism. Her grandma Roylance bought this dress for her baptizm.









After a long day we decided to play a little Rock Band. My brothers Jon and Jeff are a little competitive!
Morgans aunt Desi is allergic to her kitty so she gave it to Morgan. Morgan is so excited that she wouldn't leave him alone.

Morgans cousins are hanging out for the weekend. We will see them in just over a week. We just can't get enough of each other can we?

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

What a special day Morgan. Your dress is adorable. Remember the feeling you felt inside it was the Holy Ghost!! Your Mom is right the Holy Ghost comforts us and answers are prayers in all different ways. Sorry we missed your special day!!! Love you guys. Jana your blog is so cute you are doing a great job!!!! The count down has started!! Seven more days tell Disneyland!!!Thanks for your friendship. I'm sad I missed your family!!!!!

C said...

Morgan looks beautiful! Congratulations cute pie :-) Jana, I love your blog and all your beautiful pictures. It's so fun to check out!
-Christy in Mexico